Life is too short to wait for your nails to dry shirt

And I didn’t do anything to Life is too short to wait for your nails to dry shirt change that because I would have no other way. I can’t break a nail. I no longer get bloody fingers while digging in the sand because a bit of the shell is stuffed under my fingernails. They are not dirty. They leave no mark when I work with clay. They have no way of typing. I don’t hurt myself when scratching itchy. Great. The only problem is that I need help getting the battery out (and taking my camera battery from the beginning) and using a crowbar to use the tab on the metal box. But this, worth the price.

Life is too short to wait for your nails to dry tank top 
Home page: mumtee.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

submit 8.8

submit 31.7

Made in West Virginia a long long time ago shirt